100 truths
1. Last drink : Mineral Water Spritzer *paling best
2. Last phone call : Hubby
3. Last text message : Hubby jugak . hehe :)
4. Last song I listened to : Ku Pinang Kau dgn Bismillah - Rossa & Pasha
5. Last time I cried : last Thursday - when read something about ... T.T
HAVE YOU EVER
6. Gotten back with someone I broke up with : Besties , should I be happy or what?
7. Been cheated on : Ermm. no comment
8. Kissed someone & regretted it : Nope
9. Lost someone special : My late great-grandparent . sobs (imissher)
10. Been depressed : Of course. I'm just a normal human being
11. Been drunk and threw up : Not interested
THREE FAVE COLORS
12. Grey
13. Black
14. White
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2012)
15. Made a new friend : Yes, I have <3
16. Fallen out of love :Yes, but with same boy. hehe
1. Last drink : Mineral Water Spritzer *paling best
2. Last phone call : Hubby
3. Last text message : Hubby jugak . hehe :)
4. Last song I listened to : Ku Pinang Kau dgn Bismillah - Rossa & Pasha
5. Last time I cried : last Thursday - when read something about ... T.T
HAVE YOU EVER
6. Gotten back with someone I broke up with : Besties , should I be happy or what?
7. Been cheated on : Ermm. no comment
8. Kissed someone & regretted it : Nope
9. Lost someone special : My late great-grandparent . sobs (imissher)
10. Been depressed : Of course. I'm just a normal human being
11. Been drunk and threw up : Not interested
THREE FAVE COLORS
12. Grey
13. Black
14. White
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2012)
15. Made a new friend : Yes, I have <3
16. Fallen out of love :Yes, but with same boy. hehe
17. Laughed until you cried :sometimes!
18. Met someone who changed me this year : Yes, Alhamdulillah.
19. Found out who my true friends are : Oh definitely. Been depressed about this for quite some time
20. Found out someone who has just been talking about me : Ya, every second. #wooo
21. Kissed anyone on Facebook : My boyfriend. I guess :).
22. How many of your Quibblo friends do you know in real life : I have no idea what Quibblo is?
23. Eye Color : Black
24. Pets : Well, I don't have any pets. haha
25. Changing name : Erk, yes! :)
26. Last birthday : Last year
27. Time I woke up : 12.00 pm . errrr
28. At midnight : I think I was texting with love one :)
29. Something I can't wait for : to finish my degree , and get married and working and blablabla *so many things that I cant think
30. Last time I saw my Mother : 2 weeks ago when want to send me to Arau. #miss my mum :')
31. One thing I could change : My boring life, I need my girls :)
32. Listening to : Vierra - Takut
33. Talked to a person named Tom : I have non
34. Getting on my nerves : Someone who talk behind me.
35. Most visited web page : Facebook. Twitter . Hiks
36. Real name : Fatin
37. Nicknames : Fatin, Aten, K.ten :D
38. Relationship status : Taken, but I take it casual :). Well, this make my heart beating fast
39. Zodiac sign : Capricorn
40. Gender : Female lah
41. Primary school : Sekolah Kebangsaan Sg. Isap, Kuantan.
42. Middle school : Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tanjung Lumpur.
43. High school : UiTM, Arau
44. Hair color : Originally dark dark black.
45. Length : above the shoulder
46. Height : I am tall, 170cm
47. Skin : tan
48. What do I really like about myself : Not sure. hiks
49. Piercings : on my ears
50. Tattoos : haram
51. Right or left : both
FIRST:
52. Surgery : none. Im not interested in any.
53. Piercing : on my earlobes.
54. Bestfriend(s) : Cha Azren, my true love.
55. Hero : Of coz my late father.. :')
56. Love : Definitely puppy love when I was 15. harhar
57. Heartbreak : I experience a major breakdown here, it is when I was 19.
58. Death in the family : My late father.
59. Time you got grounded : I can't remember but definitely during my high school years.
60. I'm about to : sleep anytime soon
61. Listening to : If i die young- Katty Perry
62. Waiting for : a goodnight call I hope
63. I'm feeling : undetermined
67. Lips or eyes : both would seemed appealing if I have something on you. :)
68. Hugs or kisses : hugs. :)
69. Shorter or taller : taller of course. nyum3 =_=
70. Older or younger : older. or same age? *aci tak? hahaha
71. Romantic or spontaneous : spontaneously romantic
72. Stomach or arms : haha. not really into over the top physical condition thingy. anything acceptable will do if u insist
73. Sensitive or loud : sensitive and not too loud
74. A hook-up or relationship : definitely a relationship :)
HAVE YOU:
75. Kissed a stranger : Erkk.. maybe. haha
76. Drank hard liquor : never and don't intend to
77. Lost glasses or contacts : contacts, I have some.
78. S_x on first date : God knows everything.. :)
79. Broken someone's heart : once
80. Been arrested : not that I could recall. :p
81. Turned someone down : yeah. and was filled with guilt
82. Cried when someone died : yeah..
83. Fallen for a friend : fortunately, yes. :)
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
84. Myself : Totally, yeah :)
85 Society : hmm.
86. Heaven : yes, sure!
87. Santa Claus : erkk, not sure
88. Love : I do
89. Angels : yes
90. God : of course. hanya satu
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
91. Had more than one bf at a time : never, cari penyakit laa jwabnye :D
92. Did I sing today : nope !
93. Did something illegal : many times. for instant, tak pakai seat belt time drive. :p
94. Go back in time-- I wish
95. Did you hear the word is love? : yes
96. Afraid of falling in love : sometimes
97. Last time I lied : day before. -.-
98. Late, early, or Right on time : always early. better.
99. Give my life for others : if that's what I'm supposed to do, I will :)
100. Am I afraid to post this : No. Yes. haha =)
That's all? hehe :)
